Remote bookkeeping, payroll and administrative services for agricultural and foodservice organizations committed to changing the institutional food system.
Serving small farms, growers/operators, food trucks and independent restaurants in the New Jersey and Pennsylvania area. Focus on managing your business while a trusted provider takes care of your bookkeeping and payroll needs. Stop spending hours on clerical tasks that drain your productivity.
We can provide:
- Fair monthly/seasonal rates or one-time special projects
- Customer invoicing and accounts receivable
- Accounts payable with remote, secure check writing service
- Payroll administration
- Bank reconciliations
- Positive Pay check verification
- Sales tax filing
- Cost of Goods Sold tracking – identify your most profitable items and refine your product mix
- Preparation of information for your accountant
- Inventory management
- Build out of an online retail market
- QuickBooks consulting and clean up
- Budget Planning and forecasting
- Strategic farm management consultation
We understand high cash-volume businesses.
Sean Reilly founded Collop Business Services to help any company that is dedicated to changing how the world thinks about those who grow and prepare our food. A lifelong restaurant professional, he understands what it takes to run a successful small business. If you're a farmer, a restaurateur or somewhere in between, Sean can help you thrive.
After a career of witnessing utter disregard for our resources and food so processed it can barely be called food, Sean has decided to do something about it. The most impactful change comes from within. It is our responsibility to show the world how important wholesome, local and seasonal food really is. We can't unravel this overnight but we have to start somewhere. Together, we can turn the tide on institutional food. It's time we start taking the long view on what we put into the ground and our mouths.